Check back for our new curbside procedure
at 21 main street!
How does Curbside Pickup work now?
- Reserve your items online or by calling the library.
- Once your items become available you will be notified.
- When you are ready to pick up your items call the library (978-325-5500) on any Wednesday morning before 12pm to let us know you would like curbside service
- You may pick them up during curbside hours 1:00pm-5:00pm on the afternoon of the day you call.
- Please call before 12pm on the day you are ready to pick up so we can have them ready for you.
- Have your library card ready when you call and we will check the items out to you over the phone.
- When you arrive at the library’s parking lot, park in the designated space.
- You will now need to pick up your own items from the shelving just inside the back door.
- If you are unable to pick up your item that day, we will put your materials on our regular HOLDS shelf and you may pick them up there.
- If you are unable to come into the library, call the Main Desk (978-325-5501) and we’ll try to accomodate you.
Who can use Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery?
Curbside Pickup or Home Delivery is available for SFL library card holders.