eBooks and Audiobooks
As a member of the North of Boston Library Network (NOBLE), Sawyer Free Library provides access to ebooks and audiobooks though NOBLE Overdrive. Compatible devices include a Windows or Mac computer, Kindle, Nook, iPad/iPhone, and more!
- You must be must be a resident of a NOBLE community to download material.
- You can have up to 4 titles checked out at one time.
- Checkout titles for 7, 14, or 21 days.
- Most titles can be returned before they expire, so you can checkout more titles!
- You cannot renew titles, but you can borrow them again after they expire if they are still available.
- You can place up to 10 titles on hold at one time. You’ll receive an email notification when a title becomes available. Once the notice is sent, you’ll have 5 days to borrow the title.
For more information on lending policies, please check on the NOBLE Library Lending Policies.
Need More Help?
We offer Device Advice every Thursday afternoon. Book a 30-minute, one-on-one session with a library staff member to learn how to download free eBooks and audiobooks to your device (you’ll be asked to bring your own iPad, Nook, or other eReader or tablet).
To book a session, please call Freyja Sanger at (978) 281-9763 ext.12. If you’d like some device advice but can’t make it on Thursdays, contact Freyja to talk about another time when we can help you.