Board of Directors
Fred Cowan, Interim President
Barbara Braver, Vice-President
John Brennan, Treasurer
Deborah Kelsey, Library Director (ex officio)
Sefatia Romeo Theken, Mayor (ex officio)
All meetings are open to the public.
Building and Grounds Committee
Monday, May 8 at 4:30 pm — Agenda
Building Program Committee
Wednesday, February 22 at 10:00 am — Agenda
Community Public Relations Committee
Wednesday, March 15 at 10:00 am — Agenda
Wednesday, March 8 at 8:30 am — Agenda
Thursday, October 27 at 3:00 pm — Agenda
(meeting at the Cape Ann Savings Bank Trust & Financial Services Department Conference Room)
Wednesday, May 10 at 4:00 pm
Annual Meeting of the Corporation
Monday, June 12 at 7:00 pm
Monday, May 9, 2016 at 7:00 pm — Agenda
Monday, October 19, 2015 — Minutes(draft)
Monday, October 27, 2014 — Minutes
2017 Proposed Bylaws of the Gloucester Lyceum & Sawyer Free Library, Inc.
Annual Report 2014-2015
Financial Statement 2016
To be fully relevant as the needs of Gloucester’s public evolve.
The mission of the Gloucester Lyceum and Sawyer Free Library is to inspire lifelong learning, foster intellectual curiosity, and strengthen our community by:
- Actively promoting the open exchange of ideas;
- Providing inviting and attractive physical and virtual spaces that encourage connections among people of all ages;
- Acquiring and maintaining collections that celebrate the history of Gloucester;
- Collaborating with community partners to enable the library to better serve a more diverse population; and
- Sustaining an environment for the Library staff that nurtures creative thinking and problem-solving.