Request a Meeting Room
Before requesting a meeting space, please read the Public Spaces Policy. Any reservation request will be considered to be an acknowledgment and agreement to comply with this policy. Requests may be made up to 3 months in advance and may be made in person, by telephone, or online.
- Name of the organization
- Name, address, and phone number for the person responsible
- Total number of persons expected to attend
- Beginning and ending times, including set up
- A brief description of the program
- A list of library equipment requested and a list of outside equipment being used
- The following information should be provided when making a reservation:
If you have any questions, please call (978) 281-9763, x21.
Sawyer Free Library Public Meeting Spaces
The Weston U. Friend Room is located on the ground floor of the library next to the Children’s Library and can accommodate approximately 70 people.
The Byers-Davidson Room is located on the first floor in the Saunders Building and can accommodate approximately 8 people.
The Muzzey Room is located on the first floor in the Saunders Building and can accommodate approximately 8 people.
- The Friend Room has a large pull down screen available for use; a portable screen can be provide for the the other rooms . Equipment available for all meeting spaces include a podium, laptop projector and portable sound system.
- Up to 60 chairs are available for use, as well as (8) 5-foot, foldable tables. Room setup requests must be made at the time of booking, to assure availability.
- Free public wireless access is available
- Light refreshments may be served inside the room, providing the group cleans up. No food is to be left on the premises. Trash should be bagged.
If you would like to submit a request for the use of a meeting space, click “Reserve a Room”
NOTE: Your reservation is not complete until the library has confirmed it via phone or email.