- To accomplish more we changed our meetings from by-monthly to monthly.
- We developed a logo for the Friends of the Sawyer Free Library.
Book Sale and Sale of Other Friends Items
- We also generated sales of more than $600 in other items mostly book bags and t-shirts.
- Two of the individuals on the board created a new t-shirt and decorative buttons that promote the library.
- The husband of one of the board members designed and built a display case for the items that we have for sale. These items are available whenever the library is open.
Support for the Sawyer Free Library
- The friends provided support for the Corporators Meeting and the Middle Street Walk.
- M-Goose again promoted the library during “Sidewalk Days” in the summer of 2010.
- The friends continue to provide the funds for the museum passes that the library provides to patrons.
Friends Board Members
Maureen Burke, Dennis Corkery, Kecia German, Joan Gilson, Peter Jenner,
Carol Kelly, Betty Nicastro, Emily O’Malley, Bonnie O’Neil, Christy Park,
Karen Petersen, Rosella Sagall, Gail Sarofeen
Chair of the Friends